Gone Fishing

This is the time of year when I try to stay ahead of the everyday chores around the house and get out to my favorite fishing holes as often as possible.  Sometimes the fish are biting like there's no tomorrow, sometimes they aren't biting at all.  Either way I enjoy every minute I get in the outdoors and realize that I am truly blessed with the experiences of each adventure. Whether sitting on a dock or trolling along in a boat, fishing is a great way to build relationships and enjoy the company of those who are near and dear to you. 

Fishing shouldn't always be about bringing home the biggest or the most fish.  Instead, it should be a time to relax and let the worries of the everyday world slip away for a while.  Fishing is about making memories that will last a lifetime.  The memories made may be those of catching that trophy bass or the biggest catfish you will ever lay your hands on, but when your luck seems to be running on empty there's nothing wrong with kicking back with your friends and just having a good time.

If you seem to think I'm missing,
You can bet that I've gone fishing.

- Any day in the outdoors is a good day

No comments:

Post a Comment